Deux Érard, c’est rare!
A unique opportunity to hear two French pianos dating from the 19th century.
- Jean-Philippe Sylvestre, piano
- Luc Beauséjour, harpsichord and piano
- François Couperin : Harpsichord pieces
- Maurice Ravel : Le Tombeau de Couperin
- Johann Christian Bach : Duetto in G major
- César Franck : Prelude, fugue and variation for two pianos
- Johann Sebastian Bach : Concerto in c minor for two keyboards, BWV 1060
Date : Wednesday April 17, 2019, 7:30 PM
Lieu : Bourgie Hall – Montreal Museum of Fine Arts, 1339, Sherbrooke St. West